IT Project Manager
Delivery Department – Eta /
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
Eta team is constantly challenging themselves while working with a wide variety of interesting and complex projects in logistics, e-commerce and other industries. As they state themselves - “we love to learn unknown things and conquer new challenges”. Of course, this wouldn't be possible without passionate team members who live by the can-do attitude and have outstanding experience in Mobile Apps, Front-end and Back-end development. Want to learn fast and deal with new technologies to solve the critical challenges of today’s business? We are looking for an IT Project Manager to grow together!
In this role, you will
- Have full projects ownership
- Manage end-to-end IT multi-projects with a team that consists of 2 to 8 members (depending on the project)
- Work with business case analysis, understand client needs and how to convert those into IT solutions
- Communicate with clients and project team
- Be responsible for project risk management
- Work with project plan/roadmap preparation and update
- Be responsible for project finances, needed competencies, resources planning, forecast and updates
- Be responsible for efficient project development process management (based on the Agile method)
- Be responsible for project team temperature monitoring
What you will bring
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager, Business Analyst or Product Owner in a software development environment
- WEB development know-how
- Business analysis skills and experience
- Forceful personality with the ability to stand the position and negotiate
- Result-oriented team player who could confidently lead the project
- Creative problem solving and can-do approach
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2400 - 3800 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (LinkedIn) or by phone at +370 684 07153
All our career opportunities are listed here