Software Engineer (PHP)
HomeToGo – HTG Back-end /
NFQ is a core technology partner for HomeToGo – a dedicated team of software engineers and data science professionals driving innovation to power the marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals. We are expanding HomeToGo’s technology team in Poland and are looking for the brightest talents to join this growing company.
HomeToGo is the marketplace with the world's largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo operates localized apps & websites in 25 countries across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Agriturismo.it, AMIVAC, Casamundo, CaseVacanza.it, e-domizil, EscapadaRural, Tripping.com and Wimdu.
Currently we are looking for a Software Engineer (PHP) in the Consumer Products tech department - PHP and React (TypeScript) developers collaborating together to deliver value for our customers. You will be involved in the full software life-cycle and have exposure to a broad set of technologies to build the scalable base solution to serve data to number of our websites and APPs. You will challenge the status quo of our systems by providing good arguments for the change. Furthermore, you will be surrounded and supported by a team of smart, dedicated, fun, and equally driven people.
In this role, you will
- Work hand-in-hand with technical stakeholders to identify requirements, plan milestones and ensure performance
- Raise the bar for the developer experience
- Solve technical design issues
- Maintain a healthy codebase
- Participate in creating technical and architectural standards and challenge the status quo
What you will bring
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Expert knowledge of PHP & Symfony
- Experience in building scalable systems
- Practical communication skills and the ability to work in a group
- Professional working proficiency in English
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin
14 000 - 25 700 PLN + VAT (B2B)
11 600 - 21 400 PLN gross (Permanent)
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
All our career opportunities are listed here