Client Support Specialist (Email Marketing)
E-marketing – E-marketing
Omnisend.lt – ecommerce marketing automation platform optimized for driving online sales. It utilizes omnichannel tools (newsletters, SMS, social messages, Google and Facebook campaigns) to deliver timely and relevant messages to subscribers and potential buyers.
NFQ E-Marketing team puts the most effort to give strategic advantage for clients to maximize return on investment of using Omnisend platform. We are looking for you if you‘re a great problem solver. Your mission would be to support customers and improve their overall user experience. There is a full scope product training and constant team collaboration to ensure your best performance.
In this role, you will:
- Communicate with customers to resolve the issue;
- Examine and provide valuable insights on how key clients can succeed with their email marketing;
- Identify technical issues and properly reporting to the responsible teams;
- Show full ownership of issues until their resolution.
What you'll bring:
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Interest in IT and/or Marketing;
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of HTML or CSS;
- Ability to use data and analytics to find implications.
- Experience in ecommerce.
An advantage would be:
What we offer:
- High performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun working culture
- Outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential
- Opportunity to work with systems which are critical for business
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Office perks and company events (yes, we know how to do parties)
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 672 14470.