Senior Project Manager
Hanoi/ Danang/ Hochiminh /
Asia – Tech /
You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production. Work with super nice clients, make sure that we understand their needs, and deliver their dreams. Working with cutting edge technology companies, where you can contribute to making dreams into products together with an awesome engineering team. As a central point of contact with our foreign clients, you will have a significant influence on our company’s success by using your super good English communication skills or even better your German skills and your head and common sense.If you know what Agile means it’s a plus. If you know the ins and outs of eCommerce - even better. If not, then we will teach you. It’s no rocket science - as long as you are smart and willed to learn. Chance to travel and visit the customers on-site. Well not now - we all want to travel! And we hate COVID19....
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of Project Management in the Software Development industry. You know your stuff and know how to deal with demanding clients, not having worked as a waiter, but experience in consulting or similar definitely.
- Perfect English communication skills is a must have requirement. German communication is a plus.
- Cross-cultural communication with English/German-speaking. And not to forget your Vietnamese team. Speaking Vietnamese is a huge plus. Understanding the mentality here is a must as well as being capable of singing karaoke. Okay just kidding. Not.
- A degree would be nice, however passion, attitude, and experience matter more.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to develop a vision for the direction of the product.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges as well as Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic organizational, time management & customer relations development, and strong knowledge of project management such as planning, monitoring, and controlling skills.
- Technical background or experiences in hands-on coding tasks is a plus.
Why you'll love working here: Our 3 values
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
- And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
- And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- Hybrid work.
- English class for career development.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- 13th-month salary.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Premium Healthcare & Annual Health-check.
- Loyalty Program: life insurance worth 1 billion VND.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.