Delivery Department – Delta /
NFQ Technologies is a software engineering and digital innovation company with 15+ years of experience in large-scale web and mobile solutions for travel, transport and logistics, the sharing economy and omnichannel retail. Now we're looking for the best and brightest talent to join NFQ Project Manager position at Delta team which is based in Šiauliai.
Why should you join Delta team? We have experience working with logistics, e-commerce and accounting. You will be able to join some projects from ideation phase and become a true business expert for our clients. We like to learn new things and challenges, we are very goal and delivery oriented. Team members has various experience in APP, Frontend, Backend development, so we are able to deal with those big complicated projects and provide high quality result. We see this employee joining our team and quickly catching on with our pace and dynamics.
In this role, you will
- Have full Project ownership
- Work with business case analysis, understand client needs and how to convert those into IT solutions
- Communicate with existing & new clients, Project team
- Manage end-to-end IT multi-projects with team which consist from 2 to 8 members (depending on project)
- Monitor project team’s temperature and ensure that team is inspired, involved and developing as professionals
- Have responsibility of project scope, time, budget and overall quality
- Prepare and update project plan/roadmap
- Work with project finances, needed competencies, resources planning, forecast and updates
- Work with project development process management (based on Agile methodology)
- Prepare documents regarding projects and complete additional administrative tasks
What you will bring
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager, Business Analyst or Product Owner, ideally in software development environment
- WEB development know-how
- Fluency in English
- Strong personality with the ability to stand the position and negotiate
- Result-oriented team player who could confidently lead the project
- Communication and flexibility
- Experience with Agile methodologies
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2300 - 3800 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here