Software Engineer (PHP)
Krakow/Remote within Poland
Product & Innovation Unit – Product & Innovation Unit /
We are an 800+ strong team whose ideas underpin successful exits, IPOs, strong financial results and competitive advantages as well as novel processes, new business models and great user experiences. We focus on e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, while always keeping an eye on emerging segments as well.
We rethink processes, business models and architecture, not to mention tech stacks. This approach opens doors for our people to find their own ways and solutions and bring their own ideas to life, learning and advancing both within and across teams and departments.
We say no to office politics and pointless meetings. We celebrate curiosity, experimentation, and passion beyond code. We are very open to people growing both within and beyond their teams and departments. And this is where we suggest starting today.
We are working on a new approach to delivering services to the market, making it a great environment for learning and personal growth. Our aim is to have a significant impact on streamlining business operations at our strong, long-standing technology company.
Currently, we are expanding our Retail business and using innovative approaches in the field. All our solutions are based on Shopware and Symfony/Laravel custom-made solutions. We always utilize the latest technologies and also focus on AI and data science solutions. Although we are a small team at the moment, we collectively have almost a hundred years of experience. This gives us the confidence to consider ourselves experts in the Retail business.
In this role, you will
- Implement new Shopware modules
- Implement custom SAAS services based on Symfony / Laravel
- Contribute in a decisions of the project roadmap
- Collaborate with with cross-functional teams
- Grow your leadership and development skills
- Design and implement solutions that meets client needs
What you will bring
- 2+ years of professional experience in PHP (Symfony / Laravel framework)
- 1+ years of MySQL or PostgresQL experience
- Shopware experience
- Previous experience with e-commerce/retail projects
- RabbitMQ or any other queue management system experience
- Docker basics
- Gitlab CI/CD processes creation and integration into development flow understanding
- Motivation to work with complex solutions and ability to problem-solve effectively and deliver technical solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Very good knowledge of English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Private medical care
- Yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses) and employee-led workshops
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible WFH (work from home) policy
- WHA (work from anywhere) policy
- B2B contracts include paid annual leave and paid public holidays in Poland
- Bonus for referrals
- Office perks, team activities, and company-wide entertainment — we have excellent knowledge about how to have fun!
11 140 - 20 690 PLN + VAT (B2B)
9 250 - 17 170 PLN gross (Permanent)
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
All our career opportunities are listed here