.Net Senior Solutions Architect/ Consultant
Global – Global /
NFQ is a global technology service provider located on three continents. With more than 20 years, 900 employees and in depth experience with super scaling aggressive startups as well as supporting ambitious corporate players. Whether it’s e-commerce, mobility, or transport & logistics, we've got you covered. We thrive on new challenges and are always on the lookout for fresh talent.
Come and work with our professionals across Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, and Egypt. Make your mark with us!
We need a Senior Solutions Architect who knows .NET like the back of their hand. You’ll need to speak English like a champ and be ready to help our customers with their technical problems. We welcome applications from candidates of all nationalities who are interested in this opportunity.
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will:
- Help build awesome software solutions (mostly in .NET core and .NET framework)
- Consult our clients in their strategy moving forward
- Lead and grow our international .NET chapter
- Work with stakeholders to understand what they want and turn it into technical specs
- Give technical advice and support to our customers directly
- Stay on top of the latest trends and technologies in the .NET world and beyond
- Work with a diverse and dynamic team that supports each other and has fun together
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, sharing best practices and knowledge within the organization
- Mentor and guide junior team members, helping them grow their skills and careers.
What you will bring:
- Solid experience as a .NET Solutions Architect or Consultant:
- Deep knowledge of the .NET core and .NET framework
- Excellent English and German skills, both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure, applications, and data management technologies, including cloud computing, big data, and cybersecurity
- Hands-on experience with Google Cloud services and Azure, with the ability to design and implement cloud-based solutions
- Experience in customer-facing roles, with the ability to understand and translate customer needs into technical solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Dedication to continuous learning and skill development
Why you'll love working here
- We are different. You can make an impact. If you are ready to shape the future of us and our clients then this is the right place for you. We are looking for independent, responsible minds, less for employees.