HomeToGo – HTG Operations /
HomeToGo is one of the best-known clients of NFQ – a dedicated team of 90 of our software engineers and data science professionals develop the innovations behind its business success. As HomeToGo technology partner, we are expanding our team in Lithuania and are ready to hire the brightest talents in the IT market.
About HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just six years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 localized websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world's largest vacation rental search engine, including brands like CASAMUNDO and Tripping. With over 18 million vacation rental offers worldwide from more than 1,300 travel websites like Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!
As an Operations Engineer, you’ll work in a passionate and hard-working team. Day to day we manage 24/7 critical infrastructure, ensuring we stay stable, secure and efficient. You will take ownership of IT operations, be reliable and have an excellent level of systems and technical knowledge backed up by hands-on experience. This position is open in Vilnius or Kaunas.
In this role, you will
- Maintain our infrastructure and internal tools
- Provide help and support on IT related requests
- Respond to alerts from our monitoring tools
- Do onboard/offboarding and other permission related tasks
- Solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Communicate and align within and across teams
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements to internal team process
What you will bring
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, macOS, Windows
- Excellent understanding of networking concepts (IP, Subnetting, DHCP, SMTP, HTTP, TLS and other TCP/IP protocols)
- Good knowledge of monitoring and alerting systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in systems administration and automation
- Experience in administration of G Suite, Atlassian products, or other similar tools
- Understanding of basic IT security concepts
- Basic scripting skills (Bash, Ruby, Python, etc.)
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. Salary commensurate with expertise and experience: 2600-5000 EUR gross.
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (LinkedIn) or by phone at +370 684 07153
All our career opportunities are listed here