Software Engineer (Front-end)
HomeToGo – HTG Front-end /
HomeToGo is one of the best-known clients of NFQ – a dedicated team of 90 of our software engineers and data science professionals develop the innovations behind its business success. As HomeToGo technology partner, we are expanding our team in Lithuania and are ready to hire the brightest talents in the IT market.
HomeToGo is the world's largest search engine for vacation rentals, comparing over 18 million offers from more than 2,000 trusted partners. Founded in 2014, HomeToGo employs more than 250 people and operates 43 websites. From apartments, cabins, boats, castles, hotels, hostels, and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
You'll join accommodation decision & checkout team. a.k.a ACDC. They are responsible for providing users with a smooth and simple checkout experience.
In cooperation with our UX designers, Data Scientists and Backend engineers you’ll be crafting and iterating on a rich, responsive, insight fuelled UI. You will be trusted and empowered to implement new features and improve already existing ones. You will have the ability to learn from A/B test findings and thus, get inspired to test new hypotheses and ideas and observe measurable impact.
ACDC is looking for a creative, innovative and keen to learn new skills developer. Let’s rock together!
In this role, you will
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Write “clean”, well-designed code and follow best practices
- Develop for both mobile and desktop with a “mobile first” mentality
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Use good critical judgment and common sense
What you will bring
- Excellent JS, HTML and CSS programming skills
- Proficiency with modern Front-end tools: TypeScript, React, Redux, etc.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, Yarn, etc.
- Experience with behavioral tests (NightWatch, Cypress) preferred, but not essential
- Solid understanding of responsive design and best practices
- Experience on building large scale single-page applications
- Strong technical ability to develop designs into efficient and reusable code
- Knowledge of version control system Git
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. Salary commensurate with expertise and experience: 2600-5000 EUR gross.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here