DevOps Team Lead
HomeToGo – HTG Operations /
NFQ is a core technology partner for HomeToGo – a dedicated team of software engineers and data science professionals driving innovation to power a marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals. We are expanding HomeToGo’s technology team in Lithuania and are looking for the brightest talents to join this growing company.
HomeToGo is the marketplace with the world's largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo operates localized apps & websites in 25 countries across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Agriturismo.it, AMIVAC, Casamundo, CaseVacanza.it, e-domizil, EscapadaRural, Tripping.com and Wimdu.
As an DevOps Team Lead, you’ll be a part of a passionate and innovative team. As a team, we’re building infrastructure to serve class-leading products for millions of customers per day. You will join a dynamic and ambitious tech organization combining Extreme programming, DevOps, test-driven and trunk-based development principles to maximize business value. Our engineering teams are capable of doing many releases to production per day and the operations engineering team is one of the key prerequisites to enable such high work velocity in a stable and secure way. You will lead our operations engineering team, contribute to setting team goals, plan the team’s work, coach and mentor your colleagues.
In this role, you will
- Play a leading role in the design, implementation, and management of automation and self-service enablement initiatives within the technology environment to streamline processes, enhance efficiency, and improve overall system reliability
- Mentor, coach, and provide guidance to a small team of passionate IT professionals, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture. Conduct regular performance evaluations, set goals, and identify professional development opportunities for team members
- Develop and oversee the team's work plans, assigning tasks, proactively managing resource allocation to optimise productivity and responsiveness
- Implement best practices for incident, risk, and change management, ensuring the team follows industry standards and adheres to established processes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including software development, security, and cloud engineering, to ensure seamless integration of DevOps processes and alignment of technology strategies
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of IT operations processes, procedures, and automation workflows to facilitate knowledge sharing and cross-training
What you will bring
- Minimum of 5 years in IT operations/DevOps/SRE roles with increasing responsibilities, including at least 2 years of team leadership experience
- Proven track record of designing and implementing automation solutions using tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation or similar technologies
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills to effectively manage and motivate a team
- Analytical mindset with the ability to diagnose complex technical issues and drive effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners
- Thrive in a fast-paced and evolving technology landscape, staying updated with industry trends and emerging technologies
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin
Salary range: € 4500-7500 gross / month
Check all our career opportunities here.