Operations Engineer (AWS)
Delivery Department – DevOps /
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
Now we are looking for Operations Engineer who will join our Delivery Department.
In this role, you will
- Create infrastructure for projects hosting on AWS
- Work with security testing
- Consult in-house development teams
- New projects kick-off with specific AWS services (IAM, SQS, SES, etc.) training for internal teams
- Implement and maintain infrastructure monitoring tools
- Apply infrastructure as Code automation approach for service replication and maintenance
We already have
- PHP and Java - based WEB applications
- Local development infrastructure based on VM and Docker technologies
- In-house development of open-source Docker images
- Bash based automated self-replicating development tools infrastructure
- Self - hosted CI/CD environment
- Terraform based AWS automation scripts
- Ansible/AWS OpsWorks provisioning scripts
What you will bring
- Very strong Linux skills
- Hands-on experience with AWS (EC2, Route53, IAM, RDS, CodeDeploy, etc.)
- Understanding and use of Bash/Unix built-ins
- Good Linux networking skills (routing, forwarding, arp, NAT, DNS, iptables)
- Good understanding of WEB applications and their life cycle
- Bonus points for PHP knowledge
- Professional working proficiency in English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy!
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 1600 - 4100 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here