Software Engineer (PHP)
Delivery Department – Eta /
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
Eta team is constantly challenging themselves while working with a wide variety of interesting and complex projects in logistics, e-commerce and other industries. As they state themselves - “we love to learn unknown things and conquer new challenges”. Of course, this wouldn't be possible without passionate team members who live by the can-do attitude and have an outstanding experience in Mobile Apps, Front-end and Back-end development. Want to learn fast and deal with new technologies to solve the critical challenges of today’s business? We are looking for a Software Engineer to grow together!
In this role, you will
- Work with the team on complicated tasks/epics
- Collaborate and look for right solutions together with your team and/or client
- Be able to get a broader picture of the project or projects you will be assigned to
- Understand project big picture, understand the business case, goal
- Act as a trustworthy team player by notifying about possible risks within the project
- Estimate tasks and deliver according to estimates
- Help younger colleagues with technical issues
What you will bring
- Knowledge of PHP7, MySQL, Symfony framework, Doctrine ORM and Git
- Experience in Automated testing (PHPUnit, Behat)
- Basic Elasticsearch knowledge
- Basic RabbitMQ or other messages queue management system knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical thinking and communication skills
- Professional working proficiency in English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2100 - 4100 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (LinkedIn) or by phone at +370 684 07153
All our career opportunities are listed here