Senior Software Engineer (PHP)
HomeToGo – HTG Back-end /
HomeToGo is one of the best-known clients of NFQ – a dedicated team of 90 of our software engineers and data science professionals develop the innovations behind its business success. As HomeToGo technology partner, we are expanding our team in Lithuania and are ready to hire the brightest talents in the IT market.
HomeToGo is the world's largest search engine for vacation rentals, comparing over 18 million offers from more than 2,000 trusted partners. Founded in 2014, HomeToGo employs more than 250 people and operates 43 websites. From apartments, cabins, boats, castles, hotels, hostels, and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to take part in incredible customer journeys that ensure we are the place where people plan vacations.
As our new team member you will be developing software solutions on the financial pipeline where automated processes are providing crucial insights to drive our business solutions in the international team of travel experts.
In this role, you will
- Working hand-in-hand with business stakeholders to identify requirements, planning milestones, and polish features by measuring performance.
- Choosing adequate technical and business metrics to monitor features and manage the risk.
- Ensuring long term reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
- Driving a weekly planning process together with a product owner.
What you will bring
- Expert knowledge of recent PHP & Symfony versions.
- Experience in building scalable systems.
- Practical communication skills and the ability to work in a group.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. Salary commensurate with expertise and experience: 4000-7000 EUR gross
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here