Software Engineering Internship
Delivery Department – Pi /
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value means.
We are looking for an Intern to join our PI unit. The unit is highly focused on delivering complex solutions in a vast range of industries. You will have the chance to work with projects varying from airport handling and management systems to e-commerce solutions, which can process and handle tens of millions of products. PI unit members seek to consistently improve and grow, therefore they try to challenge themselves by solving multiplex business problems daily. Want to hop along? Join us and let’s grow together!
In this role, you will
- Work with the team on simple tasks and issues
- Be able to understand the business case, task and its goal
- Be responsible for the task you are assigned to
- Work with various projects
- Take part in user requirement collection, prepare functional & technical specifications
- Act as a trustworthy team player
What you will bring
- Preferably a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline (might be still a student)
- Goal-oriented mentality
- Critical thinking, being well organized and detail-minded
- Fluent English
- Some experience/knowledge of coding web-based production software using one of the following: Kotlin, Java, PHP, C#
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy!
- Paid internship: EUR 675 gross
- Opportunity to get a permanent contract after a successful internship
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
Applications are being accepted until February 2
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our career opportunities are listed here