Software Engineer (PHP)
HomeToGo – HTG Back-end /
HomeToGo is one of the best-known clients of NFQ – a dedicated team of 90 of our software engineers and data science professionals develop the innovations behind its business success. As HomeToGo technology partner, we are expanding our team in Lithuania and are ready to hire the brightest talents in the IT market.
HomeToGo is the world's largest search engine for vacation rentals, comparing over 18 million offers from more than 2,000 trusted partners. Founded in 2014, HomeToGo employs more than 250 people and operates 43 websites. From apartments, cabins, boats, castles, hotels, hostels, and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Everyone knows Facebook, Instagram, TikTok stories, but no one knows stories based on travel planning and how they could help a user to plan their own vacations easily. One of the key team goals is to invent what is still not invented for the travel industry: new organic channel for traveling.
In this role, you will
- Contribute on Story editor invention
- Build new features and optimize existing ones
- Improve web performance, optimize database queries
- Develop content creation algorithms
- Implement unit and functional tests, automated alerts to ensure feature quality
- Work hand-in-hand with stakeholders to refine requirements, dividing work into clear milestones, identifying blockers
- Collaborate with team members to complete shared goals
What you'll bring
- PHP, Symfony
- Proven software development experience in PHP especially with OOP
- MySQL, ElasticSearch or Redis knowledge
- Good knowledge of PHPUnit or other automated testing technology
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of A/B tests is a plus
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. Salary commensurate with expertise and experience: 2600-5000 EUR gross
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here