Software Engineer (PHP)
HomeToGo – HTG Back-end /
HomeToGo is one of the best-known clients of NFQ – a dedicated team of 90 of our software engineers and data science professionals develop the innovations behind its business success. As HomeToGo technology partner, we are expanding our team in Lithuania and are ready to hire the brightest talents in the IT market.
About HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just six years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 localized websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world's largest vacation rental search engine, including brands like CASAMUNDO and Tripping. With over 18 million vacation rental offers worldwide from more than 1,300 travel websites like Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!
The Email marketing team is an important part of HomeToGo's growth strategy. One of the key team goals is get more subscribers and engage them with our inventory. Email marketing team is focusing on scalable framework development to support large amounts of email address for multiple brands and languages, dynamic emails setup (including personalization coding). Also, data collection and send time optimization for email content is crucial for a team. What is more, Email marketing team is focusing on new and existing Users engagement with HomeToGo inventory based on advanced segmentation.
In this role, you will
- Build new features and optimize existing ones
- Improve email generation performance, optimize database queries
- Work on various data feeds, develop email content creation algorithms
- Implement unit and functional tests, automated alerts to ensure feature quality
- Work together with product managers in Berlin on creating and planning features
- Keep up with industry standards and new best practices in email development
What you will bring
- PHP, Symfony
- MySQL, ElasticSearch or Redis knowledge
- Good knowledge of PHPUnit or other automated testing technology
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of A/B tests is a plus
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. Salary commensurate with expertise and experience: 2600-5000 EUR gross.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here