Administration – Finance /
NFQ Technologies is a software development company with 18+ years of know-how in large-scale web and mobile solutions for travel, logistics, aviation, sharing economy and omnichannel commerce. Now we're looking for the best and brightest talent to join NFQ Chief Accountant position!
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Company accounting according to Lithuanian accounting standards
- Preparation and submission of reports to public authorities and company management
- Company management consulting in tax and finances questions
- Company auditing
- Preparation and improvement of company‘s accounting processes, accounting and pricing policy
- Active risk monitoring, related to company financial situation, tax and other liabilities, and reporting to company management
What you will bring
- At least 3 years experience in Chief Accountant position
- Very good knowledge of local accounting standards
- Experience of active collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactiveness, service oriented approach
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- High education in accounting, finances or economics
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy!
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2500 - 3000 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here