Software Engineer (PHP)
HomeToGo – HTG Back-end /
HomeToGo is one of the best-known clients of NFQ – a dedicated team of 90 of our software engineers and data science professionals develop the innovations behind its business success. As HomeToGo technology partner, we are expanding our team in Lithuania and are ready to hire the brightest talents in the IT market.
About HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just six years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 localized websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world's largest vacation rental search engine, including brands like CASAMUNDO and Tripping. With over 18 million vacation rental offers worldwide from more than 1,300 travel websites like Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!
We are looking for a Software Engineer to take part in incredible customer journeys that ensure we are the place where people plan vacations. As our new team member, you will develop software solutions using the Salesforce API framework in the international team of travel experts.
In this role, you will
- Work hand-in-hand with stakeholders to refine requirements, dividing work into clear milestones, identifying blockers
- Choose adequate technical and business metrics to monitor features and manage the risk
- Collaborate with team members to complete shared goals
- Learn and master new technologies, concepts
What you will bring
- Expert knowledge of PHP
- Familiarity with Symfony, ElasticSearch, Kafka
- Experience in building scalable systems
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. Salary commensurate with expertise and experience: 2600-5000 EUR gross
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here