Marketing & Communication – Design
NFQ Technologies is a software development company with 15+ years of know-how in large-scale web and mobile solutions for travel, logistics, aviation, sharing economy and omnichannel commerce.
Marketing & Communication team fully carries out all public communication of NFQ, including but not limited to traditional and social media, events, social responsibility activities. The team also works in close partnership with People & Culture team as an advisor and executor of employer branding activities and is in charge of internal communication initiatives, i.e. events.
Designer role in the team includes owning, planning and implementing our visual identity: preparation of all our visual materials, including roll-ups, Company wear, business and greeting cards, branded gifts, presentation and document templates, designing our monthly newsletter, registration landings and even illustrations on our office walls.
In this role you'll
- Shape the brand identity that reflects the company image. You should cherish our brandbook and feel responsible for visual messages that we send
- Prepare company events images that standout. From a promotional website to a lovely t-shirt design, your goal is to make it shine
- Take care of the company goods branding. From mugs to gift boxes and everything in between. We tell the goal, you'll add your skill to help us reach it visually
- Be responsible for full preparation of our templates. From documents to beautiful presentations – together with internal stakeholders you'll build the templates to rock
- Make the visual content of our social media. In the age of Instagram looking good is the key. You‘ll make sure that we look the best we can with templates for speaker images, illustrations for job postings, etc. Can you draw? Can you make your drawings move?
- Make a newsletter to catch everybody‘s eye. Our internal newsletter is, well, not a letter – it‘s a digital magazine. We bring the news, you make it shine
- Creative tasks. If we give you a reception desk and hundreds of square meters of walls to decorate, what would your creative genius bring on the table? How about visual solution for our latest internal initiative?
- Expertise. We expect you not only to draw the design, but also check the materials with manufacturers and work with the process to make sure that the final product is worthy of your design to be on it
What we expect
- 2 years of experience in the Field
- Professional in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Native-level Lithuanian
- An interest in design trends, new possibilities to use design for story telling, etc
- Goal oriented thinking (beautiful design is important, audience-appealing design is crucial)
- Hand-drawing skills
What we offer
- Unique environment to grow: you’ll work with highly professional team
- High performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun working culture
- Ability to bring you own ideas on the table and create things that you can be proud of from initial idea to final product
- Office perks and company events (yes, we know how to do parties!)
Portfolio required to apply.
If you have any questions please contact me email@example.com or by phone +370 676 941 29.