Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communication – Marketing /
NFQ Technologies is a software engineering and digital innovation company with <20 years of experience in large-scale web, mobile, and BI solutions for travel, omnichannel retail, transport, logistics and sharing economy businesses across the globe.
Our 600+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, metasearch platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
We build NFQ image as the best employer and software development partner worldwide. For this we employ hundreds of marketing and external/internal communication tools. We are looking for a digital guru who could help us with building NFQ image!
In this role, you will
- Lead campaign launches, optimize, and report inclusive of creativity, setting up campaigns, targetting audience, and managing budget
- Execute, optimize, and oversee PPC campaigns: Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Track daily, weekly & monthly metrics and iterate quickly to improve performance
- Stay up to date with PPC & SEM trends and techniques
- Support continuous creative and audience A/B testing to find the best performance for each persona
- Lead lifecycle of digital campaign creation from creative development to execution in order to support Paid Social, SEM, Display, Retargeting
- Coordinate the design, development, and content creation for all digital marketing channels
- Optimize search tactics to better reach the ideal audience
- Collaborate with Communication, Sales, and HR teams to achieve the best results
- Monitor emerging trends across the digital ecosystem and identify emerging opportunities
What you will bring
- Experience in digital marketing with a successful track record (ideally in an IT industry, e-commerce, or SaaS field)
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English
- Experience with SEM/Backlinking
- Strong Experimental and growth hacking skills (because we will hack)
- Strong project management and prioritization skills with attention to detail and superior work ethics
- Advanced Digital Campaigns runner
- Advanced Google Analytics user
- An understanding and ability to communicate what highly converting copy and visuals should look like
- You have a high sense of ownership, thrive in a dynamic environment, and are willing to lead your colleagues by example
- Willingness to try new platforms, formats, test, and iterate quickly
- Analytical and creative thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and delivery on agreed terms
- Seek for continuous self-development
- Sense of humor
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2390 - 3884 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party, and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here