Designer (One Year Fixed-term Contract)
Delivery Department – UX & Design /
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
NFQ Design & UX team is looking for a creative Visual Designer to own, plan, and shape our visual identity. For this role, you will closely collaborate with Communication, People & Culture, Sales, Administration, and other teams to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing. If you can convey information through graphics illustrations, we’d like to meet you. Designer role in the team includes owning, planning and implementing our visual identity: preparation of all our visual materials, including roll-ups, company wear, business and greeting cards, branded gifts, presentation and document templates, designing our periodic magazine, registration landings and even illustrations on our office walls.
In this role, you will
- Shape the brand identity that reflects the company image. You should cherish our brand book and feel responsible for visual messages that we send externally and internally.
- Prepare company events images that standout. From a promotional website to a lovely t-shirt design, your goal is to make it shine.
- Work in close partnership with other teams to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing at every piece of our visual communication.
- Take care of company goods branding. From mugs to gift boxes and everything in between. We tell the goal, you'll add your skill to help us reach it visually.
- Be responsible for the full preparation of our templates. From documents to beautiful presentations – together with internal stakeholders, you'll build the templates to rock.
- Make the visual content of our social media. In the age of Instagram and Snapchat, looking good is the key. You‘ll make sure we look the best we can with templates for speaker images, illustrations for job postings, etc. Can you design?
- Make our digital magazine to catch everybody‘s eye. We bring the news, you make it awesome.
- Have creative tasks. If we give you a reception desk and hundreds of square meters of walls to decorate, what would your creative genius bring on the table? How about a visual solution for our latest internal initiative?
- Show your expertise. We expect you not only to create the design but also to check the materials with manufacturers and help colleagues ensure that the final product is worthy of your design to be on it.
What you will bring
- 2 years of experience in the Field
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Professional in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Professional working proficiency in English
- An interest in design trends, new possibilities to use design for storytelling, etc
- Goal-oriented thinking (the beautiful design is essential, the audience-appealing design is crucial)
- Hand-drawing skills
Portfolio required to apply
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy!
- Salary commensurate with experience: starting from 1400 euros gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or LinkedIn
All our career opportunities are listed here