Senior Information Security Manager
HomeToGo – HTG Operations /
NFQ is a core technology partner for HomeToGo – a dedicated team of software engineers and data science professionals driving innovation to power the marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals. We are expanding HomeToGo’s technology team in Lithuania and are looking for the brightest talents to join this growing company.
HomeToGo is a marketplace with the world's largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo operates localized apps & websites in 25 countries across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Agriturismo.it, AMIVAC, Casamundo, CaseVacanza.it, e-domizil, EscapadaRural, Tripping.com and Wimdu.
As a Senior Information Security Manager, you play a pivotal role in protecting our organization's systems and maintaining smooth operations. With your expert skills and knowledge, you ensure the safety of our digital infrastructure against threats. Working in close collaboration with various teams, you not only understand their specific needs but also provide them with optimal solutions to enhance our overall security posture. Your dedication to staying abreast of the latest industry trends and developments helps us foster a secure and resilient environment, capable of withstanding emerging challenges and threats.
In this role, you will
- Lead the development and enforcement of robust information security policies and procedures, aligning them with existing industry standards while tailoring to our organizational needs
- Conduct regular security reviews to ensure compliance and initiate corrective measures
- Collaborate with tech teams to assess and mitigate IT security risks
- Drive initiatives to elevate our security standards to the highest level
- Organize security awareness trainings to bolster organizational security culture
- Solve security issues at their root, preventing recurrence
- Ensure clear communication and alignment on security objectives across teams, acting as a bridge between industry practices and our unique operational framework
What you will bring
- Proven experience in developing and implementing security policies and procedures
- Experience with conducting security audits, risk assessments, and incident response
- Familiarity with various network and security technologies, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, and data encryption technologies
- Professional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Strong knowledge of common information security management frameworks such as ISO 27001 and NIST
- Ability to adapt to evolving security needs and align security practices with organizational goals
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex security concepts to a diverse audience
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin
Salary range: € 4500-7500 gross / month
All our career opportunities are listed here