Asia – Non-tech /
At NFQ, we focus on developing cutting-edge apps, CRMs, ERPs, and other cross-platform products. We develop these solutions not only for ourselves but also for our clients, which include a range of prominent companies such as HomeToGo, Kayak, Alaiko, and Home24. We specialize in e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, and we're always eager to tackle new challenges. Whatever the area – from Mobile to UX – we've got a team that knows it inside out.
Join our team of 800+ professionals across Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, and Egypt. Make your own way with us!
Join our dynamic team and contribute to the financial success of our company. If you are a motivated and dedicated finance professional, we look forward to reviewing your application and discussing how you can make a significant impact in this role.
In this role, you will
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve the company revenue goals.
- Identify new business opportunities and market trends to stay ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate with senior management to set sales targets and objectives.
- Prospect, pitch, and close deals with new clients to expand the company's client base.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Provide exceptional customer service and serve as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Prepare regular sales reports and analysis for senior management.
- Monitor sales performance against targets and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Utilize data and insights to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and content production, to align sales strategies with overall business objectives.
- Provide feedback to the marketing team to support the development of effective promotional materials and campaigns.
What you will bring
- Tertiary qualifications with proven 3 to 5 years of experience in sales/business development in the IT industry.
- Strong understanding of the IT industry and market dynamics in Vietnam and Asia.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, stakeholders management and interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven, proactive, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Have the ability to manage priorities and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment as well as high emotional intelligence
- Proficiency in English.
Why you’ll love working here
- We are committed to delivering the best results for our clients by bringing together brilliant minds from all over the world. We are proud to have a diverse team, with 13+ different nationalities represented, and we believe that our differences make us stronger. We also offer plenty of opportunities for our employee’s personal growth. And we believe in giving everyone the freedom and responsibility to do their work. We don’t sugarcoat things - we tell you exactly what we can do, and then we do it.
- Laptop is provided
- English class for career development
- Community Tech activities
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- 13th-month salary pro-rata (based on business situation)
- Performance review 2 times/ year
- Extra Premium Healthcare & Annual Health-check
- Loyalty Program: life insurance worth 1 billion VND
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.