Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Delivery Department – DevOps /
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
As an operation engineers team with a DevOps philosophy, we strive to automate and improve daily processes both for our development colleagues and clients alike.
We have two major responsibilities in our team. Expand, maintain, and standardize local in-house dev environment for our development teams. We provide tools for running, building, and delivering professional web-based solutions. As well as infrastructure setup for our clients utilizing AWS cloud solutions and services. It's our mission to share knowledge to save time, get better stability, and do tasks faster. We live by infrastructure as a code principle. And when everything works by the end of the day, we are no strangers for a team game session or relaxing event out.
In this role, you will
- Team plan/roadmap preparation and update (NFQ vision in line with clients needs)
- Team workload planning & temperature monitoring
- Team finances, needed competencies, resources planning, forecast and updates
- Communication with internal and external clients
- Lead team meetings and balance requirements between stakeholders
- Efficient process management (based on Agile methodology)
- Full ownership of infrastructure projects and infrastructure parts of projects
What you will bring
- IT know-how and understanding of WEB applications development
- Knowledge and understanding of CI / CD practices and tools, WEB applications delivery to cloud services such as AWS, configuration management and Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience working as a result-oriented team player who could confidently lead the project
- Experience working with SysOps teams is nice to have
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy!
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2300 - 3800 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here