Delivery Department – Delivery /
We are a 800+ strong team whose ideas underpin successful exits, IPOs, strong financial results and competitive advantages as well as novel processes, new business models and great user experiences. We focus on e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, while always keeping an eye on emerging segments as well.
We rethink processes, business models and architecture, not to mention tech stacks. This approach opens doors for our people to find their own ways and solutions and bring their own ideas to life, learning and advancing both within and across teams and departments.
We say no to office politics and pointless meetings. We celebrate curiosity, experimentation, and passion beyond code. We are very open to people growing both within and beyond their teams and departments. And this is where we suggest starting today.
Delivery Lead will work on interesting and challenging high-load projects and therefore it's a great environment to learn new things and grow. We believe in our clients and their vision, hence we do our best to achieve those goals while working hand in hand. As we are looking for a Delivery Lead, we expect that you will learn and adapt fast to various complex situations and changing circumstances. You will bring an analytical mindset that helps crunch those business cases. But most importantly – you must be a team player that loves challenges!
In this role, you will
- Bring in new business via prospecting and upselling current clients
- Support our sales team by helping them convert sales deals into contracts
- Advise potential & current clients in your own and your team’s expert business domains
- Overview of the client service that your team delivers
- Ensure day-to-day management of key accounts in your team
- Negotiate business terms of your current contracts
- Solve any issues that come up with the team or clients
- Be accountable for the overall team's financial performance
- Oversee the team expenses and forecast the team’s financials
- Ensure high employee experience in the team while scaling in terms of headcount
- Be responsible for employee life cycle management
- Plan team resources (both internally and with external partners)
What will you bring
- Experience in software development, business development, or technology-related fields
- Skills to promote solutions to our customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to plan, budget, and forecast team finances
- A contagiously positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations as part of a highly competitive, highly collaborative team
- Excellent technical and negotiating skills with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of resources planning and account management
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work with numerous stakeholders and large-scale projects
- Strong communication skills and business-oriented mindset
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in Lithuanian and English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Bonus for referrals
- Extra vacation days: 2 after working at NFQ for two years and 4 after four years on our team
- Office perks, team activities and company-wide entertainment — we have excellent knowledge about how to have fun
Salary range: € 4800 - 7200 gross / month
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
Check all our career opportunities here.