Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
Delivery Department – Eta /
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
Eta team is constantly challenging themselves while working with a wide variety of interesting and complex projects in logistics, e-commerce and other industries. As they state themselves - “we love to learn unknown things and conquer new challenges”. Of course, this wouldn't be possible without passionate team members who live by the can-do attitude and have an outstanding experience in Mobile Apps, Front-end and Back-end development.
Our Clients company is developing one of the world’s leading platforms in the business catering sector. Business customers can easily order their catering online and catered are provided with support to manage and digitalize their business online. Together with the client we are looking for strong and dedicated professional to scale the team. So, if you want to learn fast and solve critical challenges of today’s business - we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to grow together!
In this role, you will
- Work with the team on complicated tasks/epics
- Collaborate and look for right solutions together with your team and/or client
- Understand project big picture, understand business case, goal
- Act as a trustworthy team player by notifying about possible risks within the project
- Estimate tasks and deliver according to estimates
- Help younger colleagues with technical issues
- Be able to get a broader picture of the project or projects you will be assigned to
What you will bring
- SQL Server 2019 (RDS)
- .Net Core 3
- Building and maintaining Web Services
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical thinking and communication skills
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Highly regarded: experience with AWS, familiarity with micro-service architecture, NoSQL databases
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 3000 - 5000 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here