Marketing & Communication – Communication
NFQ Technologies is a software engineering and digital innovation company with 15+ years of experience in large-scale web and mobile solutions for travel, transport and logistics, the sharing economy and omnichannel retail.
The Communication team at NFQ revels in communicating our brand, projects, services and life at NFQ. We lead and execute external and internal communication strategy, finding the story no one else is telling to boost awareness of the NFQ brand.
Joining #peopleNFQ in the role of Communication Specialist is an opportunity to put your craziest ideas into action and never have a boring day again. Ever!
In this role, you will
- Implement NFQ’s external and internal communication strategy
- Make sure our brand stays at the top of tech industry news
- Write articles and pitch them to journalists
- Drive social media strategies
- Create content for NFQ’s internal communication channels
- Work closely with third-party translators, photographers and video operators to build top quality content to go with your words
What you will bring
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally on diverse platforms and in diverse contexts (in Lithuanian and English)
- Laser precision when setting goals and measuring the performance
- Attention to detail and passion for perfection
- At least basic knowledge of the IT industry
- Strong network with media
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of communication
- Availability to travel to Kaunas for business purpose 2-3 times per week if you are not local
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 1600 - 2480 gross
- Office perks and company events such as a DJ Night, SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +370 684 07153