HomeToGo – HTG Front-end /
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just six years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 localized websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world's largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 18 million vacation rental offers worldwide from more than 1,300 travel websites like Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!
We are looking for a Front-end Architect to lead the Performance team. You will report to VP Technology and will be directly responsible for our initiatives on accelerating website speed with a tangible business impact. You will join a dynamic and ambitious tech organisation combining Extreme Programming, DevOps, test-driven and trunk-based development principles to maximise business value. Clearly defined feedback processes, performance evaluation, job leveling system, transparency on company goals create an empowering environment for personal growth and career development. You will contribute to a modern single page application built on React/Redux, designed to support A/B testing and canary releases, so every improvement can be evaluated in terms of business impact.
In this role, you will
- Lead a team of 3-6 engineers. Empower, coach and mentor
- Define performance metrics and budgets. Provide technical guidance to engineering teams on following performance standards
- Design and maintain automated monitoring and reporting tools
- Drive and execute strategies to support established company objectives
- Discover new opportunities, research, debug and profile
What you'll bring
- Expert-level knowledge on modern Front-end tools: React/Redux, Angular or similar
- Experience on building large scale single-page applications
- Expert-level knowledge on functional programming, design patterns
- Up-to-date knowledge on Browser API’s, Progressive Web Apps
- Work experience as a team leader
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work in a group of highly skilled developers and product owners
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. Salary commensurate with expertise and experience: 6000-9000 EUR gross.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here