Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead (PHP)
HomeToGo – HTG Back-end /
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just six years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 localized websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world's largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 18 million vacation rental offers worldwide from more than 1,300 travel websites like Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead for the on-site payment product, where we unleash new revenue streams for the business. It is a thrilling and very promising new product with a lot of management attention. You will have the chance to work in a fantastic interdisciplinary, international team of travel experts.
In this role, you will
- Work hand-in-hand with business stakeholders to identify requirements, planning milestones, and polish features by measuring performance
- Choose adequate technical and business metrics to monitor features and manage risks
- Ensure long term reliability, scalability, and maintainability
- Drive a weekly planning process together with a product owner
- Lead a team of engineers, mentoring less experienced team members
What you'll bring
- Expert knowledge of recent PHP & Symfony versions
- Experience in building scalable systems
- Work experience as a team leader
- Practical communication skills and the ability to work in a group
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. Salary commensurate with expertise and experience: 4000-7000 EUR gross
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here