Internal Communication Specialist
Communication – Internal Communication
NFQ Technologies is a software engineering and digital innovation company with 15+ years of experience in large-scale web and mobile solutions for travel, transport and logistics, the sharing economy and omnichannel retail.
The Communication Team at NFQ revels in communicating our brand, projects and services and life at NFQ. We lead and execute external and internal communication strategies, finding the story no one else is telling to boost awareness of the NFQ brand and the engagement of our teammates.
Joining #peoplenfq in the role of an Internal Communication Specialist is a great opportunity to lead an internal communication process and ensure everyone in the house is kept up to date with the latest news.
In this role, you will
- Drive NFQ’s internal communication strategy and leverage creativity to create compelling content; write, edit and publish company-wide internal messages through a variety of channels including Slack, newspaper, newsletters, TV screens, talking points, webcasts, videos, etc.
- Create and implement employee communication that informs, inspires and engages employees around NFQ’s vision, strategy and goals
- Reinforce our corporate culture and values
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with key internal partners
- Take ownership in cooperation with teammates in external communication
What you'll bring
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills with the ability to reach tech audiences and communicate information positively and compellingly to achieve results to achieve results
- At least 5 years of internal communication experience designing and implementing creative, comprehensive communication programs, utilizing a variety of methods
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to quickly gather information and effectively communicate concise, detailed information verbally and in writing
- A proven track record of identifying communication-improvement opportunities and acting to improve processes
- Self-motivation, attention to detail, creative thinking and skills as a team player who enjoys working with a high-performing team on high-profile projects
- Fluency in English
- Availability to travel to Kaunas for business purposes twice a week if you are not from Kaunas
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses) as well as employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 1600 - 2300 gross
- Office perks and company events: SummerCamp, a Christmas Party and much more – yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +370 684 07153.
All our career opportunities are listed here