IT Project Manager
Delivery Department – Eta
NFQ Technologies is a software engineering and digital innovation company with 15+ years of experience in large-scale web and mobile solutions for travel, transport and logistics, the sharing economy and omnichannel retail. Now we're looking for the best and brightest talent to join NFQ Project Manager position at Eta team.
Why should you join Eta team? We have experience working with logistics, e-commerce, aviation and other industries. You will be able to join some projects from ideation phase and become a true technical business expert for our clients. Eta’s daily life is dynamic - you never know what brave and bold idea client can bring on the table tomorrow! Get a sense of variety: from a project made based on microservice architecture, where we are able to monitor and make analysis on people's behavior according to real time data to a mobile solution for logistics industry which leads to contactless payments for customers.
If you are not afraid of such challenges and have a can-do approach, you are the one we are looking for!
In this role you will
- Manage end-to-end IT multi-projects with team which consist from 2 to 8 members (depending on project)
- Be responsible for project scope, time, budget and overall quality
- Produce reports and analyse the success of project delivery
- Coordinate resources and team members to ensure successful execution of projects
- Prepare documents regarding projects and complete additional administrative tasks
What you will bring
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager, Business Analyst or Product Owner, ideally in software development environment
- Technical understanding of software development principles and techniques
- Fluency in English
- Strong personality with the ability to stand the position and negotiate
- Result-oriented team player who could confidently lead the project
- Creative problem solving and can-do approach
- Experience with Agile methodologies
What do we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses) as well as employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2300 - 3800 gross
- Office perks and company events: SummerCamp, a Christmas Party and much more – yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or by phone +370 643 755 68
All our career opportunities are listed here