Software Engineer (PHP)
Delivery Department – Alpha /
We are an 800+ strong team whose ideas underpin successful exits, IPOs, strong financial results and competitive advantages as well as novel processes, new business models and great user experiences. We focus on e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, while always keeping an eye on emerging segments as well.
We rethink processes, business models and architecture, not to mention tech stacks. This approach opens doors for our people to find their own ways and solutions and bring their own ideas to life, learning and advancing both within and across teams and departments.
Our client Smoobu, a subsidiary of HomeToGo Group, is seeking a highly skilled PHP Engineer to join their team.
Smoobu is a fast-growing vacation rental startup, managing over 70,000 properties across more than 120 countries with its all-in-one SaaS solution for private hosts. As a PHP Engineer, you will play a key role in developing and improving Smoobu's product, helping hosts efficiently manage and grow their businesses.
You will be part of a young, ambitious, and international team that is passionate about exceeding customer expectations through expert advice and action. As we continue to innovate and expand our offerings, we are looking for talented and driven individuals eager to take on the challenge of transforming the vacation rental industry and taking it to the next level
In this role, you will
- Develop, test and implement new features in the team with product managers, engineers, or other colleagues
- Resolve complex technical design issues
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Follow industry best practices
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review, new and existing code and/or implement automated test
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
What you will bring
- At least 3 years of hands-on PHP knowledge
- Proven software development experience in PHP, especially with OOP
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Understanding Symfony or similar framework
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Possess strong problem-solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Willingness to take responsibility for features and their continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional working proficiency in English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Private medical care
- Yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses) and employee-led workshops
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible WFH (work from home) policy
- WHA (work from anywhere) policy
- B2B contracts include paid annual leave and paid public holidays in Poland
- Bonus for referrals
- Office perks, team activities, and company-wide entertainment — we have excellent knowledge about how to have fun!
11 100 - 20 700 PLN + VAT (B2B)
9 200 - 15 600 PLN gross (Permanent)
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
All our career opportunities are listed here