East coast US /
“I Believe two brains are better than one, and will not miss out on an opportunity to collaborate”
NGDATA’s identity is greatly impacted by our communication to stakeholders. Content and content strategy has been identified as a key driver within NGDATA’s Growth group and for NGDATA as a whole to build and express that identity. As the marketing team’s Content Strategist, your main responsibility is to support growth by:
▪ Expanding our company's brand and audience
▪ Attractively positioning our product and solution in the market
▪ Driving leads and sales through immersive content by appealing to data-rich enterprises
In this role, you will join the marketing team within the Growth group, a multidisciplinary team that drives the business development worldwide for both new and existing clients. In your day to day work you will have a significant impact by steering and executing the messaging between NGDATA and all its stakeholders into mutually beneficial relationships.
▪ Be at the center of decision making when it comes to telling NGDATA’s story to external parties from prospect, customers to partners and industry analysts.
▪ Be part of a leading company in the customer data platform industry that generates value from data;
▪ Contribute to the NGDATA ecosystem by building relationships and managing initiatives with technology and solution partners;
▪ Serve as a link between Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships and Product;
▪ Collaborate and coordinate with different stakeholders both internal and external of NGDATA to generate impactful assets and content;
▪ Define and Implement the content strategy:
o Strategize and plan the yearly content calendar;
o Identify content that addresses different buyer personas and their key challenges for a each stage in the buying journey;
o Develop content clusters around target personas;
o Identify trends in partner and competitor activity to anticipate long-term needs as well as potential risks;
o Define and develop messaging around the product and its differentiating capabilities for prospects and potential partners;
o Define industry analyst content nurturing plan and effectively communicate messaging to these analysts;
o Implement SEO best practices.
▪ Managing content marketing campaigns:
o Design and execute marketing content campaigns;
o Propose appropriate creative marketing solutions that combine product, industry and partner strategy;
o Managing the agency working on the campaign.
▪ Report on content strategy impact:
o Analyze data to identify the impact of content;
o Lead a broad organizational effort to bring the right content at the right time to analysts;
o Create and maintain a perception framework for NGDATA in the CDP space.
o Develop and execute an optimization strategy.
▪ Network building to increase NGDATA’s audience:
o Collaborate on all marketing initiatives as owner, contributor or sounding board within the marketing team;
o Build partnerships with influencers, content communities, etc.
▪ Capable of engaging and managing diverse audiences and stakeholders
▪ Communicator with excellent content creation skills to convey a message
▪ A creative mindset combined with the ability to go from ideation to execution
▪ Active interest in the evolution of the martech industry
▪ Team player and self-starter that generously shares ideas;
▪ Be self-dependent and being able to function with minimal supervision
▪ Willingness to constantly grow skills and knowledge;
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
▪ Knowledge of and passion for data, insight and engagement technology categories
▪ Understand the challenges of a start-up/scale up environment
▪ Native English speaker & writer
▪ 3+ years’ experience in B2B marketing for software technology
▪ Experience with Marketing Automation tools and CRM, ideally Hubspot
▪ Well-seasoned in setting up and reporting on events and running digital marketing campaigns