JUNIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER
“By making your big data small and beautiful, we empower you to better serve your customers.”
NGDATA’s purpose and our way of achieving this purpose is greatly impacted by our product, the Intelligent Engagement Platform. As a Frontend developer at NGDATA, your main responsibilities are to develop, maintain and test our product’s frontend.
In this role, you will join a highly talented team consisting of 25+ people and will be able to have an impact on our and other businesses by co-creating and designing data-centric enterprise software.
- Work with the latest web-based technology stacks (Vue.js, nuxt, puppeteer);
- Develop your business/technical knowledge in the domain of marketing and big data;
- Work as part of a distributed international organization; and
- Be part of a strong product organization with people who solve challenging problems in the right way.
- Technically design, develop, test and document new evolutions, features and enhancements in the frontend of our product;
- Maintain the existing features in our product: bug fixing, adding small enhancements and performance improvements, manage corrections on vulnerabilities;
- Build new and maintain existing unit and integration tests;
- Manage updates of integrated 3rd party libraries via NPM;
- Correct reported test defects by our quality assurance team; and
- Learn to know our product and keep up with its evolutions.
- Fluent in English (verbal + written);
- Analytical minded and solution-oriented;
- Quick learner;
- Take ownership on your assigned activities; and
- Team player.
- 1+ year of experience in frontend development in a product company;
- Experience with Vue.js (or Angular/React), Vuetify, HTML and CSS;
- Experience with nuxt, npm, yarn, moment, puppeteer, jest (or similar testing tools) and webpack;
- Experience with REST, JSON and AJAX;
- Knowledge of using Linux, maven, VScode, Jira and Github;
- Used to develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions;
- Having experience in solving vulnerabilities and security issues in a web-based application, is considered a plus.