Service Integrity Analyst
Lane Cove, Australia /
Technology – Engineering /
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
To support the data delivery team and create insight reports based on stakeholder requirements. Provide support to senior analysts and liaise with other teams to maintain data integrity. This role involves the use of statistical knowledge, attention to detail and technical client servicing skills on a daily basis.
The Service Integrity (SI) team is currently looking for an enthusiastic and professional Service Integrity Analyst. An important goal for the Service Integrity team is to maintain the statistical integrity standards of the Television Audience Panel in line with contractual KPIs and client commitments.
Service Integrity Analyst will work closely with the Service Integrity Manager & the Executive team on issues relating to data delivery, data integrity, project data analysis and third party software suppliers.
- Provide support to the data delivery team across departments to ensure we deliver dailydata according to contractual obligations (365 days a year)
- Perform on-going analysis and review of systems and procedures to identify key areas of improvement
- Compile specifications, document processes, procedures and methodologies
- Testing and checking changes to output after changes to data delivery systems
- Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and also perform test execution as required
- Provide ad-hoc statistical/technical support e.g. technical data queries from clients
- Maintain and develop Python and SAS programs of panel management reports – modify to accommodate changes or provide training to support staff and oversee such changes
- University graduate or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Python, SQL, SAS (desirable), R (desirable) and Tableau
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Work confidently with large and complex data sets
- Highly analytical with proven ability to solve and turn data into meaningful insights
- Autonomous self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to present complex information simply and directly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and an ability to speak confidently in front of large groups
WHY WORK FOR NIELSEN?
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. Your manager and others within the Nielsen community are here to help support and invest in your continuous growth.
Nielsen promotes work life balance by offering Flexible (Smart) working, a day off for your Birthday, a ‘No leave No life’ policy which rewards you with bonus annual leave days per year, volunteering leave, and paid parental leave for both carers.
Be a Learn-It-All. Nielsen invests in the growth and development of our team offering an Education assist program, a global mentoring program, and access to internal training and development resources via online platforms.
Your wellbeing is our priority. We partner with Spring Health for our EAP offering counseling and support for our staff and their family. In addition we focus on holistic wellness with dedicated activities on physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion. Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do — from our people to our products. We value diversity of thought, experiences, skills and backgrounds. We're focused on creating a culture of inclusion—where we value, encourage and promote the various thoughts, opinions and insights of our diverse workforce. All employees have an opportunity to contribute to the causes they are most passionate about via our Business Resource Groups.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and act. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, inquisitive colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!