Senior Research Executive
Sales – Client Solutions /
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Researchers gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind data, scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
Enable fulfilment of a project from start to end.
- Understanding the brief from the client and deciding on the research objective
- Finalising the proposal and appropriate cost for the study
- Questionnaire preparation / Information area coverage as per proposal
- Getting scripting / FW preparation done and launching the study on field
- Keeping complete track of the FW in progress from quota to sample completion to reading initial data
- Designing the analysis Plan; Analysis and Interpretation of the data Making presentable reports based on the findings
- Understand and implement all internal processes and stakeholders like operation management, finance team, data processing team.
- Serve as primary contact to junior level client contacts on ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, etc.
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness.
- Have a good command on Analytical skills and tools -
- Can run basic Correlation, Regression, factor, cluster analysis.
- Should have the hunger to learn and use data visualisation tools like Power BI etc.
- Fulltime MBA with minimum 2 years’ experience in Media (Print/TV/Outdoor/Radio), Digital, Technology, Telecom, Entertainment industries – Having experience in Market research agency is preferable
- Sound understanding of Market Research concepts
- Strong Client Focus and Pro-activeness
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis like regression, correlation etc.
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies like offline / online / CATI methodology