Paris, France /
Technology – Engineering /
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
The Client Engineer is responsible for ensuring a smooth implementation experience of Nielsen’s software development kit (SDK). This involves setting client expectations appropriately, keeping all tasks on schedule and within scope. Limiting engineering escalations by providing clients with technical support, examples and documentation.
- Oversee the entire SDK implementation project from the initial kickoff call, implementation, and certification, to Google Play/Apple Store rollout.
- Manages technical relationships and acts as an interface between Nielsen and client development teams.
- Identify possible issues, manage escalations, and provide problem resolutions.
- Provide regular status updates & quickly escalate potential issues to ensure that our clients can integrate and certify the SDK within their app/browser launch timeline.
- Guide our clients through the SDK implementation process which may require on-site visits to work directly with their development team.
- Capacity to research and solve technical custom client queries.
- Be the main technical point of contact. Proactively notify engineering if there are unique client environment variables.
- Work closely with engineering and product leadership on all client concerns related to enhancement requests.
- Involved in the pre-sales process to ensure clean client onboarding through management of the initial deployment, by providing training and creating client-facing documentation.
- Work as L2 point of escalation for the rest of the Operations team
- Works in parallel across markets and clients in the EU region.
- Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to large audiences.
- Excellent communication skills: Verbal & written
- Excellent French language and high-level English - any other language is a plus.
- Experienced in using debugging tools including Chrome developer tools and Fiddler and/or Charles for analyzing client code.
- Ability to multitask a wide variety of issues while remaining organized to ensure our clients reach their release schedule.
- Ability to travel.
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits we offer a varied area of responsibility as well as an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work. An informal atmosphere in a dynamic media company with opportunities for ownership and personal development.
Here at Nielsen, we believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Nielsen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from people that are excited to work for us, regardless of their background - so please get in touch!
Nielsen provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to any protected characteristics under local law.