Operations – Operations /
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in our Local Programming and Syndication metadata curation. The Analyst is responsible for researching, scheduling, analyzing, and delivering data and reports on time via working with internal teams and clients while supporting projects of moderate complexity simultaneously.
- Execute procedures to meet internal/external SLA’s with high-quality Train and certify, as applicable, on business policies and standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and business policies.
- Execute data entry via databases.
- Develop and recommend solutions for process improvements, in addition to supporting the implementation of new processes and programs.
- Work with clients to complete day-to-day BAU activities.
- Support on-call rotations or off-shift availability, as required.
- Perform quality checks to ensure data integrity for clients and downstream systems.
- Respond to client inquiries via Change Requests, Salesforce tickets, and/or Client Service representatives.
- Research and respond to E&Y Audit requests.
- Assist Process/Team Lead with the creation of and data gathering for KPI and metrics.
- Assist Process Lead/Team with UAT Testing for new software releases.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION & DESIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, English, Journalism, Music or other Media-related disciplines.
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time with high attention to detail.
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey results
- Fluency in English language, effective writing, grammatical, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficient with the use of Google Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Must be able to work accurately under deadlines and willing to work outside regular business hours, as required
- Typing speed should be good.
- The candidate must be passionate about consuming Podcasts, TV shows, and movies.
- Must keep themselves updated with the latest news, especially on social networks,
- related to American television, cinema and sports.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Media India fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about where do people shop from, what do they watch online and from where, what do they use to pay online. To discover what’s true, we have a comprehensive measurement of consumer perception across online verticals. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!