Regional Strategy Intern
Regional, Singapore /
Strategy – Strategy /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The regional strategy department innovates on new products, explores new businesses and strategic initiatives for Ninja Van across SEA. It takes a long-term view of Southeast Asia and explores additional use cases for Ninja's network, with ownership over execution and growth of these use cases into large scale business units.
We are looking to hire an intern to support the strategy team in accelerating the growth of our existing and new businesses. This role entails conducting qualitative and quantitative market research to understand the competitor landscape in Southeast Asia to better shape Ninja’s growth strategy and identify high potential growth opportunities that are complementary to the Ninja ecosystem, and provide strategy and analytical support to existing businesses.
- Competitive landscape analysis and competitor benchmarking to identify new potential high-growth opportunities for Ninja Van
- Development of business cases, financial models and due diligence processes to validate commercial, operational and financial viability of potential initiatives
- Development and execution of go-to-market strategies for new and existing business units
- Deep dive analyses of existing business verticals, including periodic analysis of key performance metrics to increase visibility over business performance
- Prepare material and presentations for key stakeholders to provide updates on and guide decision-making on new and existing initiatives
- Track record of delivering results fast-paced, high-pressure environments
- Sharp analytical abilities and a structured, data-driven approach to clarifying, scoping and solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Relevant academic coursework and experience would be advantageous but not necessary
- Able to commit for at least 4 months on a full time basis starting in January 2021
- storage for space (slow)
- pick and pack (fast)
Jan LOA - soon and long (cor and BU improvement, launching new initiatives)
1 or 2
minimally 4 days/week, 3 days/week
Submit a job application