Risk Analyst / Fraud Analyst (Makati)
Luzon, Philippines /
Operations – Recovery /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
In Ninja Van, claims can arise due to various events such as late delivery and damaged goods. As a Claims Investigation Associate, you will be part of the team, in charge of minimizing claims. Your role will entail executing day-to-day escalations and investigations of parcel mishandling with the main goal of minimizing the risk of shipper claims. You will be expected to provide real-time visibility to the operations team to continuously achieve a high level of quality.
- Executes day-to-day operational tasks that deal with monitoring compliance to crucial reconciliation processes for parcel handling
- Escalates cases to and coordinates with investigating operations teams to resolve cases within provided timelines
- Prepares and sends daily reports of investigation outcomes for operations managers
- Highlights improvement areas and recommends solutions that would help minimize shipper claims arising from parcel mishandling
- Proficient in Word, Spreadsheets (Excel / Google Sheets), Presentation tools
- Can communicate effectively in both English and Tagalog
- Thinks about process and stakeholders when addressing problems
- College graduate / Experience in logistics or e-commerce industries is preferred
- Quick Learner
- Willing to work on shifting schedules
- Can build good rapport with internal teams
Submit a job application