Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Operations – Customer Experience /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Conduct daily audits for all multi-channel interactions (email, voice, chat, social media), ensuring compliance to COPC standards.
- Update agent scorecard, and provide feedback for quality improvements.
- Identify agent's pain-points, and provide suggestion to simplify processes and optimize performance.
- Work closely with team leads and develop staff through ongoing coaching, mentoring and career discussions.
- Design audio-visual training materials, documentation, knowledge base & customer-facing FAQs.
- Build and conduct training classes (virtual, classroom, e-learning), provide progressive training and ensure training schedule is on track. Conduct surveys and evaluations to ensure their training materials are effective and their students are retaining the information.
- Review and improve issue types, macro templates and guidelines content by identifying missing logics/issue types and provide rectification.
- Conduct weekly calibration session with team leaders to foster communication and collaboration, ensuring grading alignment.
- Identify prevalent trends in consumer behavior, expectation, desires and needs to help improve overall business quality.
- Keeping up to date with all the latest information on the company’s product, services, marketing plans, system updates, policy and procedures, ensuring accurate and timely information being communicated to the trainees
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- More than 1 year of experience in Trainer/QA Executive (prefer BPO)
- Good command of spoken and written English
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive income compared to the market
- 13th-month salary, KPIs from 1 - 4 months
- Paid social insurance based on full salary
- 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
- High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
- Year-End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
- Annual company trip
- Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
- Provide laptop for employees
Training and developing:
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunities to promote to higher positions.
Work environment & colleagues:
- Top Management are open-minded, respectful and ready to facilitate personal growth
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Scope of work is large, the company has more than 4000 employees, a company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities throughout the country.
*Workplace: Phu Nhuan district, HCMC
Submit a job application