Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Operations – Customer Experience
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Controlling call quality by auditing agents’ performance and coaching; refresh training and testing weekly
- Monitoring BPO QA & Trainer Team by calibration and meeting weekly and quiz score of agent
- Monitoring Customer Satisfaction of CS by reporting CSAT, through NPS for action plans weekly
- Testing new agents from Inhouse and BPO Teams
- At least 1-2 years Customer Service experience
- Experience in handling a team of QA and Training
- Strong Customer Service approach
*Workplace: Phu Nhuan district, HCMC
Submit a job application