Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Finance – Compliance /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Vouching: Check and verify quality of evidence of service provision (e.g: pictures, signatures, and other proof of delivery).
- Learn the fundamentals of auditing, and risk analysis through formal training during audit engagements, Participate in operational audit.
- Perform audit functions with audit team support and gain insight into risk management through exposure to a variety of audit assignments (i.e., participating in control interviews/walkthroughs, preparing audit narratives, performing audit testing, summarizing audit results, etc.).
- Support in other projects that are designed to detect fraud and errors.
- Assist in preparation and conducting departmental quality assessment review.
- Assist in assigned duties for conducting internal audits and follow-up audit work.
- Benefit from a friendly team environment that focuses on results and excellence.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Final year students;
- Successful candidates must be pursuing a BA/BS in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Information Systems, with coursework in accounting, data analytics, economics, computer programming or other financial centric curriculum
- Good computer skills using all major office applications, good understanding in databases;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Judgement skills that contribute to the identification of control weaknesses and potential risks
Submit a job application