Country Program Manager
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Commercial – Product /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
CPRMs reports to the CEO of the countries. She/he will be in charge of deploying and localising programs and
products into the country and thus be the gatekeeper of critical metrics. I expect the CEO to ‘delegate’ the
country sales team to work with the CPRM directly to launch products and programs but the country teams must
possess a product driven mindset which they do not.
- Help Ninja Van achieve best-in-class consignee and shipper experience and operational excellence by
designing and delivering delightful front-facing customer and shipper. ross-functionally processes across
different lines of businesses and functional areas.
- Dive deep into new business areas including competitive studies, market research, ROI analysis, scoping
and business requirement gathering.
- Continually improve commercial processes by identifying defects in processes and products and
highlighting opportunities through providing practical, actionable recommendations that align with
corporate strategies, business goals and objectives.
- Work towards achieving MBOs and KPIs by deciding on the metrics to track, reviewing metrics, providing actionable insights to country teams and regional product teams, deploying it on the ground with a feedback loop and tracking performance.
- Providing insights and communicating product decisions to different levels of stakeholders by tailoring information at each level and providing relevant and timely information.
- Coordinate rollouts and change management for country deployments with the necessary training and release notes. Ensuring that all teams involved are responsible for a designated action before, during and after deployment.
- Dive deep and diagnose operational processes, identify defects and improvement opportunities, provide future state recommendations and strategies, and validate process improvement effort.
- Strategize and define the program road map with data and business justification to ensure that all programs and products launched for Vietnam are well positioned for the upper bound of success.
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Masters Degree (preferred)
- 2-4 years of experience in Ecommerce/Product role
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Time Management
Submit a job application