Employee Relations Specialist (Makati)
Metro Manila, Philippines /
HR & Corporate Service – Human Resources /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Gathers and validates data regarding incident reports for disciplinary action.
- Drafts appropriate Notice to Explain for issuance to erring employees.
- Conducts administrative hearings as may be required.
- Drafts appropriate Notice of Decision, taking into consideration all documents and evidence gathered.
- Maintains employee discipline database - Regular encoding of cases in the ER Case App Tracker
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with key stakeholders by proactively and regularly attending alignment meetings, operations meetings, and other venues for consultations to ensure that all case updates are well cascaded and that all related concerns and issues are answered or addressed.
- Conducts regular alignments with HRBPs and Line Partners to address operational issues / concerns.
- Encode all received IR in the ED Tracker App within one day of receipt of IR.
- Encode status updates within one day from case activity.
Submit a job application