Admin, Cross Border (Shipper)
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Operations – Operations Support Administration /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
· Independently engaged with clients that using Ninjavan services/platform
· Assist clients with issues such as uploading orders, 1st mile & Last mile matters, dispute issues, client complaints etc. as well as other administrative duties to coordinate shipping activities.
· Prepare and communicate accurate shipping, numbers of shipper parcel daily inbound, using data from multiple sources.
· Prepare relevant/necessary reports for shipper or meeting usage.
· Provide data analysis to improve client performances.
· Handle routine questions from clients to perform basic level of troubleshooting, in addition actively communicate and coordinate with internal departments to identify and resolve admin, operations challenges
· Pro-actively propose structural changes or new solutions to streamline existing processes to increase operation efficiency & client's retention.
Maintain open communication with all stakeholders, internal and external, across different geographies, throughout the on boarding, shipping and delivery cycle
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Retain existing Cross Border shipper
- Development and promotion of knowledge, skill and abilities
- Best quality in Cross border operation
- Response and support to shipper inquiries and increase shipper satisfaction level
- Complete training perform by KAM
- Able to perform knowledge and skill from trainning
- Ensure all reports are delivered within agreed SLA
- Shipper PSAT score hit more than 70%
- Retain >80% cross border shipper volum
- > 77% complete schedule training
- > 75% passing score from training quiz required
- 0 backlog from daily task in terms of generate and flagging out daily report to shippers.
* Fresh graduates with good academic results and co-curricular record welcomed
*Previous internship or experience in logistics or 3PL management or similar activities advantageous
*Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa. Additional languages such as Mandarin will be advantageous.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
· Able to work independently, and is a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
· Detail-oriented, with excellent organisational skills and a strong sense of job ownership
· Adaptable, proactive, and possess a positive attitude and work ethics.
· Able to multi-task and is results-driven.
· Flexible with working hours to meet deadlines for tasks, projects & client inquiry.
· High conscientiousness, client-centricity, and good communication skills
Submit a job application