Senior Quality Assurance Executive
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Quality Assurance – Quality Assurance /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- To implement a quality improvement process, and ensure the promotion of awareness of quality initiative/improvement throughout the organization i.e. GDPMD, 8D, Lean Six Sigma, Safety, Health and Environment, Business Continuity Management, Fire Drill, First Aid
- To assist in establishing procedure, system and procedure by working with operation team - First Mile, Middle Mile and Last Mile,
- To assist in monitoring, verify and improve for Quality Assurance of the logistics/distribution process and activities.
- To assist in monitoring and follow-up progress for internal/external audits such as ISO 9001:2015 standards, operational audit, 5S audit requirements
- To assist in maintaining and follow-up on the company's Quality Management System (QMS) and quality initiative/improvement progress.
- To investigate any non-conformance issues.
- Follow up on NCR closure as per scheduled by QAS Manager.
- To ensure that all documents needed for the QMS are established and adequately defined prior to issue and use.
- Participate in the implementation of various quality improvement initiatives/exercises/
- To assist in other tasks assigned by the Management/ QAS Manager i.e. GDPMD, 8D, Lean Six Sigma, Safety, Health and Environment, Business Continuity Management, Fire Drill, First Aid
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for the position
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Logistics / Transportation or equivalents.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 / ISO 45001:2018 standards are preferable.
- High initiative at work, a fast learner, show high teamwork spirit and detail-oriented person.
- Background in logistics/supply chain is highly desirable.
- Internal auditor certified in ISO 9001:2015 standards, and creative in using Canva, Piktochart & etc is an absolute advantage too.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Submit a job application