Regional Fulfillment Operations Senior Associate
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Logistics+ – Fulfillment /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Logistic+ division comprises some of the most exciting and enterprising teams at Ninja Van. Building on Ninja Van’s existing capabilities, we experiment with new ideas to develop innovative products and services that enhance our core business and help us serve our clients, partners and end-customers better.
We are looking for an Operations Senior Associate to support Ninja Van’s Fulfilment vertical across our key SEA markets. As part of the Regional Fulfilment team, you will be involved in operationalising new capabilities and solutions, building and implementing best-in-class systems and processes and monitoring day-to-day operational performance.
- Collaborate with in-country team to collect and analyze data to identify inconsistent execution of warehouse processes and non-compliance to agreed SLAs
- Build analytical frameworks and tracking mechanisms / dashboards to analyse performance, identify problems and drive improvements
- Analyse operating cost and revise operation processes that improves cost efficiency and raise SLA
- Develop operations flows, layout plans, processes and SOPs
- Support to develop annual budget for various operations, taking into account productivity and local cost parameters
- Monitor growth and investments are in line with budget
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in management consulting, strategy, operations excellence or data analytics
- Highly analytical, with a structured and data-driven approach to problem solving
- Prior experience in logistics sector will be advantageous
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and thriving in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Submit a job application