Technical Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore /
Tech – Engineering /
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 2 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 2600+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 2 Million active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised more than US$500 million over five rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Guide and shape the relationship between the Business and Engineering teams to deliver impactful products and features to the market, with emphasis on new services to our biggest customers.
- Grow and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders including big key partners as well as smaller shippers. Must be able to be credible with external technical/business stakeholders.
- Defining scope and influencing business solution decisions based on technical feedback and business strategy.
- Foreseeing and smoothing out dependencies and potential blockers, and keeping stakeholders engaged.
- Create ways of inspecting, organising and visualising project requests and pipeline.
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management, with minimum 1 year delivering technical builds, software and applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working with people of diverse backgrounds, good at managing both up and down, adept at resolving conflicts.
- Driven and resilient, leads by example with positive energy to get through tough times.
- Excellent written and spoken communication is both English and Mandarin is a must.
- Familiarity with API services or Kafka messaging is a bonus.
Backend: Play (Java 8+), Golang, Node.js
Frontend: AngularJS, ReactJS
Mobile: Android, Flutter, React Native
Cache: Hazelcast, Redis
Data storage: MySQL, TiDB, Elasticsearch, Delta Lake
Infrastructure monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana
Containerization: Docker, Containerd
Cloud Provider: GCP, AWS
Data pipelines: Apache Kafka, Spark Streaming, Maxwell
Workflow manager: Apache Airflow
Query engines: Apache Spark, Trino
Submit a job application