Technical Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore /
Tech – Engineering /
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 1.5 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 1000+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 600,000 active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised US$400 million over four rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the bridge between Business and Engineering to deliver impactful products and features to the market, with emphasis on new services to our biggest customers.
- Own the delivery roadmap for your projects - prepare the project schedule, define the milestones, track and report progress.
- Lead Agile/Scrum teams as a scrum master.
- Do what's needed to keep team humming along at maximum efficiency, including clearing any obstacles and coordinating with other project teams on dependencies.
- Constantly works towards improving processes and workflows. Be the champion of the scrum process throughout the organization, along with other scrum masters.
- 3 to 6 years experience in project management, delivering technical builds, software and applications.
- Strong track record leading teams to ship products as a scrum master.
- Technical leadership experience highly desirable.
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working with people of diverse backgrounds, good at managing both up and down, adept at resolving conflicts.
- Driven and resilient, leads by example with positive energy to get through tough times.
Submit a job application