Sort Operations Intern
Singapore, Singapore /
Operations – Warehouse /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Generate new ideas to help improve overall warehouse performance
- Follow up on 5S at Pandan Warehouse (before & after)
- Develop a master sheet that helps with peak planning (inserting numbers and variables)
- Find methods to reduce damage and missing rates
- Middle mile planning for microstations (shipment scans & linehaul scheduling)
- Driven individual that is willing to work for the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Submit a job application