Business Intelligence Senior Analyst
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Operations – Growth /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Performing raw data withdrawal or data that has been processed from the database needed for internal and external team analysis through BI tools or queries, such as Redash or Periscope.
- Making an analysis or report based on data that has been processed for the purposes of improvement in the form of presentations or e-mail
- Designing automation / reporting tools outside of BI tools needed for integration with other projects, such as: email automation using google script
- Perform software development, production support and provides overall expertise in the area of Data Warehouse and Reporting Application, which include report design, trigger and alerts, data processing, report automation, visualization and dashboards for operational improvements
- Provide insights, recommendations, and strategies to enhance the operational delivery of BI solutions, and technical directions
- Min. Bachelor Degree majoring Computer Science, IT, Statistics. or Engineering
- Preferably 3 years of experience as BI developer/analyst or related position.
- Understand and experience in SQL Server, Oracle, BI and Data Warehousing Principles. Qlik View or Power BI is an advantage.
- Passion in data analytics, mathematics, statistics and modeling
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and conceptual skill
- Highly flexible, easy to adapt with new environment, project management, teamwork, customer-centric and eager to self-learn under minimal direction
Submit a job application